We Pay Referrals
Are you selling to investors? Do you have a property you know won't sell or know about a property owner who just "can't afford" to sell? We can help in these situations, and you can earn a referral fee provided that you are a licensed real estate agent. Even better, when the market conditions improve, and the referred client is ready to place the property back on the market, Liberty Management will contact you.
Many sales agents do not want to, or just are not setup to, provide all the services required to lease and manage a rental property. When you work with us, you can do what you do best and spend your time selling and listing homes and let us coordinate the repairs and find and screen tenants. Maybe you have a listing or know a property owner who can't afford to have a vacant home for a longer period of time. Refer them to Liberty Management to market the property for lease while you market the property for sale. Should the property sell, the management agreement with Liberty Management will be terminated. If the property is leased before it is sold then the agent receives a referral fee from Liberty Management. When the homeowner is ready to place the property back on the market to sell, the referring agent will be referred back from Liberty Management.
Here are some more questions to consider:
- Do you really want to manage homes, or want to protect it for the future sale?
- Do you ignore management calls simply because you do not have a quality property manager to refer your prospects to?
- Do you want to get relieved of the management headaches but don't know how?
- Do you want to make more money with less hassle?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we can help you!
- We pay REALTORS® for Property Management Referrals
- Refer either prospects, callers or existing accounts - we'll handle the rest!
- Refer non-performing sales listings!
- We protect your referrals by referring any future sales back to you.
We will make you look good!
We have been providing professional property management services in San Antonio since 1982. Our full-time customer service staff strives to make sure your clients are satisfied. Our in-house maintenance staff provides affordable maintenance upkeep services to protect the client's investment from falling into disrepair.
Your client will receive the best property management services available, allowing you to do what you do best - sell real estate!